Monday, October 12, 2020

2020 can Shove it......

Is anyone else sick and tired of 2020 as much as I am..... I mean there have been some good moments but so many bad.... 

I am excited to get out of this small town for a little while... I am going to be taking a trip with the Hubby for a week and then I am staying for the rest of the month away... I don't want many people to know exactly where I am going. I want to do some soul searching and have some ME TIME.... I need it to let go of a lot of stuff. It is time to let go of a lot of my past. It can no longer control me and I have to let it go some how..... so alone time will be better... and nature nothing but nature. 

I feel better in nature, I feel more centered, I feel grounded.... it is really hard to ground yourself when you are the center of everything in peoples life. I am going to be doing things for me for a change. Just for a little short time.... 

I am so looking forward to getting away and becoming centered/grounded.... I am going to miss my family and friends but they will do good to have me away too. Everyone can see how it will be.... 


So I am checking out the Month Of November!!!! 

1 comments:

Sarita Boyette said...

I hope you are not planning on hurting yourself. Please email me if you are depressed. If you would also like little mementos of your babes, let me know.
Sarita saritaboyette@gmail.com