Monday, October 15, 2012

October 15th Remembrance Day

Well it is Remembrance Day... I have Carley's candle lit and will have it lit all day today. I miss my babies so much and I hope that they world will remember all of the babies gone too soon today and there families.

I just had someone to ask me on Facebook if I was ever pregnant they didn't know that I had been and they kept seeing my post about today. I told her my short version of my story and she was very caring about it... What is funny is that me and this person never really got along... It is amazing how people can change and life can bring you close to some and pull you apart from others....


I know that in grief there are stages and I feel as if I flip flop back and forth through them. I just have to wonder if I will ever fully get over my babies deaths or will I just grow use to the empty feeling I have in my heart of wanting them with me.... I can't explain to people what it feels like to know that you will never have a biological child walking this Earth... When I am dead and gone that is it there will be nothing of me to live on. There will never be another generation... It will just be finale and gone... 

People who have children and who can have children often take for granted the wonderful Miracle they have been given... They get so wrapped up in life itself that they forget to actually take time with their children and love them, hug them, kiss them and just cherish the beautiful miracle God gave them.... It is usually people like myself that help remind them of the gift they have and help them to take the time to cherish it and live their life to the fullest with there children.

I hope that people today who have children will remember us whose children are not with me. I hope that people will ask about our children and know that we love to talk about them even if it is hard for us to talk about. We don't want the world to ever forget our children existed and for a Mother of 3 Angels that is one of my fears... 

Carley Mommy loves you and misses you every single day and I pray that you are in God's arms and that Jesus and Him are given you kisses from me... Until that wonderful day when we will meet for the first time... 

0 comments: