Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Trip

Well I went to Boston last week for a friends wedding and I absolutely LOVE the city!!!! I would go back and visit any time hell if I could restart my life I would prolly wish I could live there... It was so wonderful to walk to everything and hear the horns, and ride the train!!! So many different places to eat, pubs, bars, stores, shops, I just loved it...

I have often thought of what my life would be like if I could restart it and choose a different path... I wonder if I would have went to a big city and would my life have still ended this way or would I have stayed here and everything happen the same way... There are so many things to think about and wonder about in this life... I love new things, I love to experience new things, new places, meeting new people... 

Life has a funny way about it sometimes... The things we dream about when we are kids and think we want sometimes end up being just that dreams cause in life you never really know what you are going to get...

0 comments: