Saturday, December 12, 2009

Jumping Bean

On Oct 2, 2009 I really got to see my "Jumping Bean". My mom named that baby that cause that is what she was doing the whole time I had the 2nd level ultrasound. I just laughed, cried, and dreamed. My mom started doing the same thing.

I called my husband after the ultrasound and told him the good news and that everything look fine and could we tell people. I was 11 1/2 wks and I wanted everybody to know that I was pregnant. I was glowing and smiling and having a very hard time keeping it a secret. But he said no wait until after we got through with the 1st trimester.

On Oct. 9th 2009 I went back for another OB appt. They did another ultrasound and told me that the heart rate was 174 good and strong. I just knew then that it was a girl. I know it was too early but I just had that gut feeling. I called my husband and he said I could do what I wanted with telling people. So of course my mom and I get on our cell phones and go to calling people. I was sooooooooooooo HAPPY.

I was sick some, head aches a lot, tried, but other than that good. I do have to say that I was REALLY PARANOID. I mean I had lost two babies who wouldn't be right. But everybody kept telling me to clam down, but I just couldn't. I look back now and say was that my subconscious telling me that something was going to happen and that I wasn't going to have my happy ending.

Nov 3, 2009 I went for my 16wk appt. I heard the heartbeat with the doppler for the first time. I was well words can't express how happy I was. I had a shopping trip planned that weekend to do Christmas shopping cause I wanted to get on top of it.

Little did I know that it would be one of the last happy weekends I would have.

1 comments:

Katy Larsen said...

So sorry Jan. Thinking of you and praying for you. xx