Monday, September 20, 2010

10 Months

Well baby girl has been gone for 10 months today. Over the weekend we went to the beach just for a few days, it was great. Our first real vacation to VA Beach and it was really nice. We went another couple that is really good friends of ours and had a great time.

We went to a shop called the "Christmas Mouse" and of course they sell mainly christmas ornaments and I found one that was exactly what I wanted to remember Carley by this Christmas (I didn't put up a tree last year). It is a hand painted with an Angel and it says "You may miss me but I'm spending Christmas with Jesus this year" and then Carley Noel and her date on the back. It is so very true. I miss her so much but she is the lucky one because she is spending her entire life with Jesus.

Tomorrow will be like judgement day. Tomorrow I find out if I can even try and have another child on my own or if I will have to use a surrogate. We will just have to see if what God has in store for me. I just feel like he put this eurge in me to be a mother and gave me the heart for it I hope that he will allow me to be a mother to a baby her on Earth with us, I love my Angel babies but I would love to have one to hold, kiss, and raise.





So please say prayers.

0 comments: