Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Not Alone

You know today after I posted my last post I looked a a bunch of different blogs that I follow and looked at some that I have never seen before and I realized how sad it is that there are so many of us who have lost babies. It is sad to say but it makes you feel like you are NOT ALONE!

I know that I am unique because of my vein problems but I am not the only woman who has lost a baby (already knew that but still felt alone). Maybe I am coming to the last stage of my grief, maybe I am coming to the acceptance stage. I know that Carley stood a purpose in my life I know that she was put here to make me a mother.

I want to say Thank you to all the women out there who blog about their Children in the Honor/Memory. We will never forget our babies even if the world does.

Love You Carley!!!

0 comments: