Monday, September 27, 2010

I was Thinking......

This morning as I was watching my husband leave for work I was thinking to myself how much things have changed in 1 year.

One year ago I knew I was pregnant and that I had lost one of the twins, I knew that Carley was okay and had a heart beat. I had a job, and would have been at work already. We were so happy, just knowing that I was finally pregnant and my baby had a heart beat and this one was going to be the one. That is what I thought, nobody would have ever thought that one year later I still wouldn't have a baby here on earth, no job, health the way it is.

I always had a gut feeling that something was going to happen that I was not going to be able to have a child. I always had a feeling in my "Gut" so to speak. It is so funny how you "THINK" your life is going to turn out to be and it takes a BIG LEFT TURN and ends up totally different.

I had a very good friend tell me "You wanna make God laugh tell him your plan for your life". I just got to wait for "His Plan" to come into light.

0 comments: