Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sims 3

When I had to quit work due to my blood clots my college roommate sent me the game Sims 3. We use to play it when it first came out in college. I can say that I go through spells of playing it. I play it every day sometimes or I play it every once and a while. Right now my Husband said I am going through my "Binge Mood" of playing it. I like it that I can have different jobs, houses, and most important is I can have All the Kids that I WANT TO HAVE!!!! I have one family that I have made that has like 7 kids and the mother is a stay at home Mom.

I know it is weird for a 29 year old woman to be playing a computer game but when you have to be laying down all day you find things to help keep you "SANE" and the game helps me pass the day/ nights. I have been going through a phase where I can't sleep due to some dreams and I can't seem to shut my mind off. I know how lucky I am to have a wonderful husband and parents but there is a HUGE void in me that I can't seem to fill right now. I know that really it will only be filled by a child and I pray to GOD that he will bless us with a child to raise.

I know that it will help complete me. I know the line from the famous movie but it will. I just feel like God wouldn't give me the love and the "Want" for a child that he would never fulfill. I still feel like Hubby is passing his life with me and not knowing if he will have a child is hurtful. If he hadn't falling in love with me he would have a child of his own and with me that will never happen. I know I am just talking to hear my brain rattle is what he would say. Maybe I am, maybe I am just going nuts. hmmmmmmm????

0 comments: