Friday, August 17, 2012

I love it!!

Today I am very lucky I have 3 babies in my home all day long.... Now 2 of them are twin boys that are 1 yr old and 1 is 7weeks old....

I know that it is going to be a very busy day for me but I absolutely love having children in my home... They are so sweet and loving... Children trust you, love you, and just brighten up my day... 

Why can I not have a child in my home all the time... Why can't I have one in my life God please I am begging you I just feel in my heart that I am not suppose to live a life without a child... Please Lord please bring me "My Dream" to me please....

Carley Noel please watch over these precious babies that are in our home today baby girl give Mommy the knowledge and the ability to keep everyone safe and happy.... Mommy loves you baby girl....

0 comments: