Sunday, August 19, 2012

Love

These are just a few of my favorite quotes I have found... 

“The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.” 
― Marilyn Monroe

“The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.” 
― Chuck PalahniukInvisible Monsters

“A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” 
― Elbert Hubbard

“There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.” 
― Sarah DessenThe Truth About Forever

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” 
― Lao Tzu

“Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it.” 
― Nicholas SparksA Walk to Remember

“Love is needing someone. Love is putting up with someone's bad qualities because they somehow complete you.” 
― Sarah DessenThis Lullaby

“I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart)I am never without it (anywhere
I go you go,my dear; and whatever is done by only me is your doing,my darling)
I fear no fate (for you are my fate,my sweet)I want no world (for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

I carry your heart (I carry it in my heart)” 
― E.E. Cummings

“Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Loves is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It dose not take offense and is not resentful. Love take no pleasure in others people's sins, but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes.” 
― Nicholas SparksA Walk to Remember

“What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.” 
― Chuck PalahniukChoke

“What's meant to be will always find a way” 
― Trisha Yearwood



0 comments: