Thursday, August 9, 2012

Song

Well as you all know that i have been very down lately. I had some friends suggest songs for me to download... They are all songs that are for not being able to be with someone you love and I wanted to share them with you.

They are mainly rock I guess you would say...

Stone Sour: Hesitate

Flyleaf: All Around Me ( I like the acoustic version better than the rock one)

Avenged Sevenfold: Dear God

Skillet: Comatose

I feel that each one of these songs express how I have been feeling the last couple of months.... now I know that some will be darker than most people listen too but as I have been saying I am in a very dark place right now and I am trying to find the light....

Carley Noel Mommy love you with all her heart baby girl and even though I will never hold you in my arms and give you a kiss all I can do is pray that You are being loved in Heaven and that every kiss someone gives you up there please know that it is from Mommy with all the love in her heart until I meet you in Heaven one day baby girl....

0 comments: